Sunday 1 September 2013

August round up


So it's September already.  How quickly the summer months have come and gone and now we're steadily heading towards Autumn.  Scary how quickly time passes as you get older.  Or maybe it's just all the things that have happened in August that have made the time pass so fast.  

It has been a busy month.  Most excitingly, I prettied up my blog so that it's now something I'm proud of.  New design, new colours, new header, new facebook page, complete newness.  It's surprising how much time it takes to sit and write up my posts, and it's certainly eating into my crocheting time, but I'm enjoying this new part of crafting just as much as I enjoy actually crocheting, so I'm keen to keep going.  

Plans for September
  • Taking part in the One Sheepish Girl Flower Yarnbomb 
  • Making some bunting for a friend that I've already taken too long to get around to
  • Starting my tunisian crochet Craftsy class
  • Learning more about using my DSLR camera
  • Starting to think about things I need to make for christmas decorations/presents

What are you most pleased to have made this month?  What are your plans for September?

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Curly Girl Coop. Powered by